Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's My Birthday Week!

Some of you may recognize what's in the photo above... yep, you got it, the Famous Rio Margarita. This was #1 of 4 for me on Saturday night when I went out with some good friends for the kick off to my Birthday Week. I had such a good time, I love that I have "grown-up" friends now. It's weird how different our lives become when we get married and have kids. It becomes such a blessing to have "couple" friends, people that Brian and I can go out with together, that we share the same interests with and can have the same kind of fun. Nothing crazy, just good-ole-fashioned get drunk off of a couple of drinks because we don't drink that much anymore, laugh at everything, ready for bed by 1 am, hungover for the whole rest of the next day kind of fun!


Here are my great girl friends, love them - love that they are willing to give up a night of their crazy-busy lives for me!


Here is part of the group in some Mardi Gras masks that I actually have no idea where we got them, but had no problem just putting them on my face?? Also, have no idea, why Brian isn't wearing his??? We are missing a few people by this point, 2 sleep-deprived parents who were in desperate need of a good nights sleep and one person who already was throwing up. Sorry Nickie!

So, even though it took me all day Sunday to recuperate, it was well worth it. We had a great time at the Rio and later dancing at Croc's and I am so grateful to my husband for planning this and for all of my friends to help kick off Birthday Week.

I am leaving for Vegas Saturday with some family members to celebrate my cousin's 21st Birthday, should be interesting, should have a few more days of recuperating coming my way.

Happy Birthday Week to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment