Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mason's Senior Pics



We found ourselves ready for Mason's senior pics this year and we had the pure luck to catch Lindsay with www.5ivephoto.com before she moved out of state. What a true blessing for us, for Mason especially. Mason is incredibly shy and I was worried that he would just go and give his usual look and we wouldn't get anything different. Wow, was I wrong. Lindsay was able to get this pretty laid back teenager to smile and actually relax for her and got some amazing shots of him. She took us to a location that I would have never thought of and got a lot of different shots that I am so pleased with and more importantly that Mason actually loves, that right there should tell you a lot about his experience, who likes their own photo?


Here are some of my favorite ones








My Grandma always told me when I was little that in life, it's not what you know, but who you know. This is just another example of how well this lesson has played out in my life. Without my friendship with Lindsay, Mason would not have had this great experience for his Senior Pics. So a big thank you to Lindsay. Now I just need her back here in time to do Brady's (Lindsay you have 5 years to move back or we are doing them in Reno).

1 comment:

  1. awww, this is really sweet. You guys were a pleasure to work with. It's so nice to photograph clients who you don't have to sing silly songs to in order to get a nice smile! We will be sure to get Brady's pics!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete